Would you like to work for a specialist accountancy practice? SJD Accountancy is the UK’s leading provider of accountancy services to professional contractors. SJD is part of the Optionis Group: a well-established professional services group specialising in accountancy, tax and employment, providing market leading solutions to the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce. Every client is offered a dedicated accountant, providing full business planning support. We offer clear career paths and opportunities to help you build a successful career in accountancy.
SJD Accountancy is listed as one of The Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’, is one of the UK’s top 40 accountancy firms and has won more awards for outstanding customer service and accountancy excellence than any other firm in our market, including:
- Best Contractor Accountants – Contractor UK 2016 – 2007
- Accountant of the Year – The British Accountancy Awards 2011
- Best Professional Team of the Year – UK Customer Experience Award 2011
- Customer Commitment Award – Institute of Customer Service 2011
- National Chamber of Commerce Award 2010
- Medium firm of the Year – Finalist Accountancy Age 2010
- Excellence in Customer Service – Finalists National Customer Service Awards 2009
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies – Award 2009 – 2007
- Small firm of the Year – Accountancy Age 2007 & 2004, finalists in all years from 2003 to 2010
SJD Accountancy has been providing accountancy services and tax advice since 1992. With over 15,000 limited company clients, SJD Accountancy is the UK’s largest accountants to Contractors and small to medium sized businesses. We have grown organically every year for the last 23 years; employ almost 200 people and in 2014 alone took on over 50 new employees.
Although SJD’s head office is in Hemel Hempstead we also have offices across the UK and offer a wide variety of career options for both accounting and administration roles.
SJD Accountancy is always looking for candidates with drive, enthusiasm and that ‘special spark’ that will make them a valuable asset to the business and most importantly to our clients. In addition to providing an excellent working environment, we are also committed to developing our staff and growing their careers alongside our own success. All employees are offered the chance to develop their skills and move into a more advanced role. Nearly all senior accountant and regional director roles have been promoted from within.