Here at SJD Accountancy, we make sure to offer as much information and reassurance about our services right from the start.
SJD Accountancy is UK’s largest specialist provider of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors and freelancers.
We have an enviable reputation and have won more awards for customer service and accountancy excellence than any other firm in our market. The awards we have won include:
- Best Contractor Accountants – Contractor UK 2007 – 2016
- The British Accountancy Awards ‘Accountant of the Year’ winners in 2011, finalists in 2013 and highly commended in 2012.
- Best Professional Team of the Year – UK Customer Experience Award 2011
- Customer Commitment Award – Institute of Customer Service 2011
- National Chamber of Commerce Award 2010
- Medium firm of the Year – Finalist Accountancy Age 2010
- Excellence in Customer Service – Finalists National Customer Service Awards 2009
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies – Award 2009 – 2007
- Winners of the Accountancy Age Awards for Excellence in 2007 and 2004, finalists in all years from 2003 to 2010.
- Deemed IPSE accredited accountants and fully MSC compliant
We are deemed IPSE Accredited Accountants, plus have more qualified staff than any other specialist firm with qualifications covering: ATT, AAT, CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA and FCCA.
We provide all our clients with pro-active tax advice and accountancy services all backed-up by Our Customer Promise.
We offer unlimited face to face meetings across the UK, access to your own dedicated accountant* - you can call them, email them or meet with them as often as you like.
With a regional structure in place covering the whole of the UK we are able to offer a truly 'local' low cost service wherever you happen to be based.
With an online company formation facility, we have a lot of experience in forming and dealing with newly formed limited companies and will be happy to assist and guide new clients in all aspects of the administration and accounting requirements.
SJD’s fixed fee starting from £120 plus VAT per month includes the following:
- Year-end accounts*
- Corporation tax
- Payroll bureau
- Dividend administration
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
- Quarterly VAT Calculations
- Support with Annual Returns
- Personal Taxation
- Access to your own dedicated accountant
- Free bookkeeping software
Most Popular Pages
If you need any further help or advice try these most popular links.