Our Elite business package covers all your company needs and personal tax affairs. This includes:
- Year-end accounts
- Corporation tax
- Payroll bureau
- Dividend administration
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
- Quarterly VAT Calculations
- Support with Annual Returns
- Personal Taxation
- Access to your own dedicated accountant for all help and advice
- SJD Online accounting portal
In addition to core services, SJD Elite customers can also enjoy all of these additional SJD Accountancy features for a fixed fee of £195 plus VAT per month:
- Registered office address
- Service office address
- SJD Rewards Benefits Package
- Free company formation
- Company bookkeeping service*
- IPSE package: (Tax investigation cover, Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Grant and Term life insurance)
- Business Insurance Package (£5m Professional Indemnity, £10m Employers Liability, £5m Public Liability)
- Free Wealth and Mortgage review
Contact Us Today
To find out more about how our Elite Package can help you contact our team today using the form below.*Additional fees may apply for bookkeeping in excess of 50 transactions per month.
Sign Up to SJD Elite
Supporting contractors across the UK since 1992.
We are deemed IPSE Accredited Accountants, are fully MSC compliant and are the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices across the UK. SJD also have more qualified staff than any other firm in our market with qualifications from the following major tax and accountancy bodies ATT, AAT, CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA and FCCA, so you know you’re in good hands when you appoint us.
Based on 507 Reviews
Good and prompt service for over 3…
Good and prompt service for over 3 years, I would recommend SJD Accountancy
Just want to say thank you to Lydia…
Just want to say thank you to Lydia Alexander, who has shown unending patience on my accounts this year - very responsive and professional at all times.
SJD Have always provided an excellent…
SJD Have always provided an excellent and reliable service to support my personal and contractor company accounting need.