AXA PPP Healthcare
When it comes to contracting, it’s important to ensure that you have the right cover. It’s likely that you’ve already thought about indemnity insurance, possession cover and liability insurance. But don’t forget insurance to cover your personal health and wellbeing.
For peace of mind when it comes to your health, it’s worth thinking about private healthcare insurance. This means that you will have quick access to eligible health treatment privately.
At SJD Accountancy we’re happy to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to our contractors to provide affordable private healthcare cover.
What are the benefits of being a member with us AXA PPP healthcare?
- Access to treatment you need, when you need it – The NHS is under pressure to cope with growing demand. As a member of AXA PPP healthcare, you can avoid NHS waiting lists. You get the eligible treatment and drugs* you need, when you need them
- Flexible choice – Choose when and where you want to be treated, including out of hours and at weekends. Close to home, family or work.
- A private hospital – We hope you’ll never need to see the inside a private hospital, but if you do, little things like eating great food, having your own room with an en-suite bathroom, free parking and WiFi can help get you back to health and back to work quickly.
- Family cover – You can include your family on the same plan.
- Access to our medical experts – anytime, every day. You already have enough to do, so we’ll help you with any medical worries you might have. Our nurses and counsellors are available by phone 24/7 to give health information, and help support you whenever you need it, leaving you to get on with work.
Becoming ill can be stressful enough without having to worry about taking time off work and wondering how long you will have to wait to be seen. AXA PPP healthcare can take some of that pressure off, and can arrange eligible treatment at a time and place suitable for you as quickly as possible. We believe that great care keeps you in control.
Please note, that health insurance if paid for through your limited company would be classed as a benefit in kind. This means that the company would pay Class 1A National Insurance via a P11d and you would also be liable for tax via your personal tax return. Please speak to your accountant for more information on paying for health insurance through your limited company instead of paying personally.
At AXA PPP healthcare we’re committed to providing you with easy access to products and services that suit both your everyday healthcare needs and your budget. That’s why we’ve developed our Employee CashBack100 plan. An affordable plan designed to give you money back when those unavoidable everyday healthcare bills arise – for instance when you visit the dentist, optician, physiotherapist or chiropodist.
What are the benefits of having a cashplan with us at AXA PPP healthcare?
- No medical required before joining
- Simple claims process
- Three levels of cover available – with cover starting from £11.60 per person per month
For more information about what is and isn’t covered, as well as the qualifying period that applies for selected benefits, call one of our small business healthcare cover experts on 08000294223 quoting OPCBP
We may record calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
*Out-patient drugs are not covered
SJD Accountancy are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable health insurance. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulations Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London. EC2N 1AD.
If you’d like to speak to AXA PPP Healthcare simply fill in the form below and one of their team will be in touch.