With ever changing health and safety regulations and best practice advice, health and safety consultants already have enough to think about without the worry of managing their tax affairs.
Despite this huge burden of keeping up with the latest legislation and HSE regulations, more and more Health and Safety Consultants are choosing to operate through their own Limited companies, partly due to changes in corporate working practices but also because of the freedom, control and enjoyment that comes from being their own boss.
No matter what your level of experience, whether a first timer or seasoned professional, SJD Accountancy, the UK’s largest specialist provider of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors, freelancers and consultants can help. We are the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices across the UK, and are the chosen accountancy firm for more than 15,000 clients.
SJD is also the only national accountancy firm in the UK to be deemed IPSE Accredited Accountants.
Whether you would like more information about how to work through your own Limited company as a Health and Safety Consultant, or are interested to learn more about how other consultants have made the change to limited, our professional and friendly Client Liaison Managers are more than happy to answer any question you may have over the telephone or meet you in person (this is a free service).
Our fixed fee package starts from £120 plus VAT and includes the following:
- Year-end accounts*
- Corporation tax
- Payroll bureau
- Dividend administration
- Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
- Quarterly VAT Calculations
- Support with Annual Returns
- Personal Taxation
- Access to your own dedicated accountant* for all help and advice
- Free bookkeeping software
Check our packages for more detail.
We are the only accountants who offer published service commitments with the back up of Our Customer Promise.
Our On-line Company formation Service offers same-day formations and includes opening a Company Bank Account, VAT/PAYE registration and advice on share structure.
You may also find the following pages, guides and case studies useful:
- Take home pay calculator – How much could you be taking home
- First time Contracting or Freelancing? – A summary of the alternatives along with pros and cons
- Step-by-step Guide to Contracting – Download a FREE copy of our guide
- Limited or Umbrella? Can’t decide? – We help you decide which is best for you
- Take home pay case studies – Examples of contractors using a ltd co. & umbrella co.
- Expenses Guide – Know exactly what you can claim
- Umbrella company guide – Everything you ever wanted to know about umbrella company services
- IR35 Guide – A great plain English guide to IR35
If you have any question about working through your own limited company or would like any further advice please call our new business team on 01442 232700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SJD Accountancy has been acting for contractors and small businesses since 1992 and is the most recommended accountancy firm on the Internet. We have more qualified staff than any other specialist firm, with qualifications covering the following major Tax and Accountancy bodies, including ATT, AAT, CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA and FCCA. On top of all of this, SJD have also won every relevant industry award possible, including:
- Best Contractor Accountants – Contractor UK 2012 – 2007
- Accountant of the Year – The British Accountancy Awards 2011
- Best Professional Team of the Year – UK Customer Experience Award 2011
- Customer Commitment Award – Institute of Customer Service 2011
- National Chamber of Commerce Award 2010
- Medium firm of the Year – Finalist Accountancy Age 2010
- Excellence in Customer Service – Finalists National Customer Service Awards 2009
- Sunday Times Best Small Companies – Award 2009 – 2007
- Small firm of the Year – Accountancy Age 2007 & 2004, finalists in all years from 2003 – 2010
- Deemed IPSE accredited accountants and fully MSC compliant