Purchasing a company car (or van) is a big investment for any business. Luckily many that are looking into purchasing, or using a current vehicle, as a company car means that their mileage is high and that their out goings on tax and fuel is slowly becoming a bit more costly. So claiming a vehicle as a company expense may be the right step for them.
Our quick and easy to read guide helps give a full breakdown on the most cost effective type of cars. We do not talk about Peugeots or Punto’s, but how having a low emission car will help benefit your expenditure or how maybe even an electric car may be the way to go. We also touch on…
- Company car or van benefits
- Fuel Benefits
- Capital Allowance
- Lowering Tax…and more!
Click the following link to download your free Small Business Guide to Company Cars.
For further business advice visit our Free Business Downloads page. You may also find the following pages and guides useful:
- Starting a Business
- Developing your business Online
- Further Developing your Business
- Tax and Financial Strategies
- Contractor’s Guide to Expenses
- Plain English Guide to IR35
- SJD Accountancy Top Tax Tips
- Step-by-Step Guide to Moving from Permanent to Contracting
- Step-by-Step Contractors Guide
- Contractor’s Guide
- Contractors Guide to Beating the Recession
For a face to face meeting with an SJD Accountancy client services team member, contact us on 01442 275789 or email: email@example.com.