Starting out as a contractor is an exciting time but there are a few things worth considering before you make the choice. We’ve broken down everything you need to know into a PDF format that you can download and keep.
What’s in the guide?
- Jargon Buster – common phrases and acronyms used in the contracting world and what they mean
- Becoming a contractor – pros and cons to contracting to help you make the right decision
- Going limited vs umbrella – Your options explained to find the right solution for you
- Understanding IR35 – what is it and who it affects
- VAT – when to register, how to register and the advantages of registering below the threshold
- Tax – limited company tax and personal tax explained